As digital marketers and content creators, we are always looking for ways to repurpose content and reach new audiences. One effective strategy is to turn blog posts into a video funnel. In this article, we will explore the steps a Video Production Company can take to create a successful video funnel from your existing blog content.
As the digital landscape continues to evolve, video production content has become an increasingly important part of the marketing mix. According to HubSpot, video production content is now the most popular form of content consumed online. This presents a significant opportunity for businesses to leverage their existing blog content and turn it into a video production funnel.
A video funnel is a series of videos that guide viewers through the buying process. By creating engaging, informative videos, you can help build trust and establish your authority in your industry. Additionally, video funnels can help increase conversions and ultimately drive revenue for your business.
Understanding the Benefits of Video Funnels:
Before we dive into the process of creating a video production funnel, it's important to understand the benefits of this strategy. You’ll find that by repurposing blog content into videos, you’re able to:
1. Reach a new audience: Video production content is a great way to reach people who may not have discovered your blog yet.
2. Increase engagement: Video production content is inherently more engaging than written content, which can help keep viewers interested and invested in your brand.
3. Establish authority: By providing valuable information in your video productions, you can establish yourself as an authority in your industry and build trust with your audience.
4. Improve conversions: Video production funnels are designed to guide viewers through the buying process, which can help increase conversions and drive revenue for your business.
Identifying Blog Posts for Repurposing:
The first step in creating a video production funnel is to identify which blog posts you want to repurpose. Start by looking at your most popular blog posts and those that have received the most engagement. These are the posts that are likely to resonate with your audience and be successful when repurposed into video productions.
In addition to popular posts, consider which topics are most relevant to your audience and which ones lend themselves well to a video production format. For example, a how-to post or a listicle may be well-suited for a video tutorial or explainer video production.
Crafting a Video Funnel Strategy
Once you have identified the blog posts you want to repurpose, it's time to craft a video production funnel strategy. This involves mapping out the journey you want viewers to take and determining which video productions will guide them through each stage.
A typical video funnel might include:
- Awareness video: Introduce your brand and the problem you solve.
- Interest video: Highlight the benefits of your solution and provide additional information.
- Consideration video: Address common objections and provide social proof.
- Decision video: Make your offer and provide a clear call to action.
Keep in mind that your video production funnel should be tailored to your specific business and audience. It's important to consider the buyer's journey and the questions and concerns they may have at each stage. You may want to have a Video Production Agency with sufficient experience in making these kinds of videos productions make them for you or guide you through the process.
Creating Engaging Videos
Once you have mapped out your video production funnel strategy, it's time to start creating the videos themselves. Here are a few tips to help you create engaging, effective video productions:
- Keep it concise: Attention spans are short, so keep your video productions short and to the point.
- Be informative: Provide valuable information that helps viewers understand your brand and your solution.
- Be authentic: Show your personality and be yourself on camera. This will help build trust with your audience and establish your brand's authenticity.
- Use visuals: Incorporate graphics, images, and other visuals to help illustrate your points and keep viewers engaged.
- Include a call-to-action: Every video production in your funnel should include a clear call-to-action that tells viewers what to do next.
Promoting Your Video Funnel:
Once your video production funnel is complete, it's important to promote it to your audience. Below are a few tips to consider:
- Embed videos on your website: Include your videos on your website and blog to make them easily accessible to your audience.
- Share on social media: Share your videos on your social media channels to reach a wider audience.
- Run ads: Consider running paid ads to promote your video funnel to a targeted audience.
- Leverage email marketing: Use email marketing to promote your production video funnel to your existing subscribers.
As with any marketing strategy, it's important to measure the success of your video funnel. Some key metrics to track include:
1. Views: How many people have viewed your video productions?
2. Engagement: How many people have liked, shared, or commented on your video productions?
3. Conversions: How many people have taken action as a result of your video production funnel?
By tracking these metrics, you can identify what is working well and where there is room for improvement in your video funnel.
Common Mistakes to Avoid:
When creating a video funnel, there are a few common mistakes to avoid. These include:
1. Focusing too much on sales: Your video production funnel should be focused on providing value to your audience, not just selling your products or services.
2. Being too promotional: Similar to the above point, your video productions should provide valuable information and not come across as overly promotional or salesmansly.
3. Neglecting the importance of visuals: Video production is a visual medium, so it's important to incorporate graphics and other visuals to help illustrate your points and keep viewers engaged.
4. Forgetting the call-to-action: Every video production in your funnel should include a clear call-to-action that tells viewers what to do next.
Repurposing your blog content into a video production funnel can be a highly effective way to reach new audiences, build trust with your audience, and ultimately drive revenue for your business. By following the steps outlined in this article and avoiding common mistakes, you can create a successful video production funnel that engages and informs your audience; whether you’re doing it yourself or engaging the services of a Video Production Company.